Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Amazing. I even felt as if some of the better paths were harder to take. Call me sappy, but I believe that's life for ya.

Gyossait Gyossait

Outstanding!

I want to say that the gameplay reminded me of oldschool Castlevania and the gore was very japanese-horror-esque, but I don't think that I'd be giving you enough credit for making such an original masterpiece. The only thing that you might look out for in future platformers is the jump. What I mean by this, is that on some platforms, unless you are standing directly in front of them, you won't make it all the way up. This wasn't that big of a deal and if anything, I suppose it just made it more challenging. Good work!

Street Fighter LoA Street Fighter LoA

God Damn.

This made me so happy.
Street Fighter II was the first game I EVER played.
Back when I was reaaal little. Hahaha. It's been one of my favorites ever since.
I find it funny that in the disclaimer you say you'll never make a penny off of this. Hell, I think Capcom should hire you for ideas! This was honestly one of the most interesting types of fighting games I've played on Newgrounds. I love how you actually knew your stuff about SF as well. The storyline, with the add of your twist, was actually very accurate. I hope you make a new installment very soon! I enjoyed playing the hell out if this. I really wish the Street Fighter games told as much story as yours. The dialogue between the characters was just right, considering this is a fan made game. Sounds weird, but some of these RPG or Sprite Story submissions are overly cheesy. Or have things like "IMMA PUNCH U IN THA FUKIN DIK" sprinkled about the conversations. Anyways! Congradulations on this!

Muja responds:

Ahah, I have a lot of memories about Street Fighter too. Of course, one of my favourite videogame serie ever.
And I'm really glad you liked the story and the dialogues, as I already said I tried to stay loyal to Capcom's canon storyline, but of course I had to wrote the dialogues and add something of my own.

Thank you for your kind review!!!

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

I'll give it a 5 for humor.

Very funny concept, and I liked the voice acting.
But the controls were shotty and laggy.
The game was wayyyy too short, way too easy
and it felt like there was no interaction between the
character and the one boss.. at all. He would swing at you.. and nothing
would happen.. and then the space ship would fire at you.. and nothing would happen. Improve the gameplay, and then I believe you will have something solid.

Why this? Why this?

How did this game even get popular?

A failed attempt at a "deep and meaningful" emotional "art game".
Honestly, there was no gameplay, no character development, no emotion.
Very cheesy, unclever, unclear and undeveloped.
If you're going to make a game that triggers one's emotions..
You have to first make an emotional connection with the player.
"Guy walks from a graveyard and shoots his wife."
Doesn't exactly suffice.

Music was recycled from another game.
And that was about the only good thing.
This review may seem harsh, but honestly.
I believe that you COULD HAVE made this much better.
Try harder, try again.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

I wish I were the Moon I wish I were the Moon

This is great :]

Just great :]

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

I'm pretty sure I understood the meaning.

And if not, I definitely got something out of it.
I love games like this. Games that break the mold, make you think.
Congradulations on this one. You have my 5 and 10.

Doodle God Doodle God

Great game!

The idea was very original. And besides that, was just a great idea!
I loved this game. It was very simple, yet very entertaining.
The combinations were interesting, and as I went on it got more and more challanging. It took thought to find all of the elements and groups.
I definitely spent more than 10 minutes playing this game to the end.
So needless to say, it kept me entertained for quite awhile.
I can't wait until the next episode! Congradulations on this outstanding submission.

Street Fighter II' CE Street Fighter II' CE

Really good remake.

But it's waaay harder than necissary. Put a level set on this.
Also, alot of the time.. The AI plays like a 10 year old. Just uses the same damn move over and over.

pocket fighter nova 0.6 pocket fighter nova 0.6

Holy fuck!

I love flash versions of streetfighter.
And so far this is the best one.
You sir(or ma'am) are amazing.

Oh, and to KidCrisis: